Cold front across the bight brings cold weather and a hint of winter to all states.
- Lynas Corporation has advised a Movement Control Order still exists in Malaysia, It’s plant there remains in care and maintenance
- Boss Resources on track to be Australia’s next Uranium Producer as the Honeymoon Uranium Project South Australia feasibility study results prove that a fast track start within 12 months is possible.
- Middle Island Resources is halfway through its drilling program near Sandstone in WA. Gold intercepts of 4m at 90.6g/t identified at its McLaren potential open pit deposit
- 3rd quarter sales increased for Coles Group by 12.9% to $9.2 billion based on Covid-19 and the group continues to assists supplier, customers and staff during this time.
- KCGM (50/50JV Saracen and Northern Star) offers $300,000 to enable the KBCCI to deliver a Small Business Support Grants program, providing up to $10,000 to eligible Kalgoorlie-Boulder businesses impacted by COVID-19