- Five workers from the Grosvenor Coal Mine in Queensland were flow to Brisbane overnight with burns after an onsite explosion. The workers were all flown
- Fire assays for Catalyst Metals in News South Wales, upgrades Boyds Dam drill hole FERC 284 to now shows three gold zones −
13m @ 2.5g/t Au from 70m
25m @ 23.0g/t Au from 99m including 11m @ 48.2g/t Au 3m @ 160.6g/t Au
7m @ 8.8g/t Au from 161m to EOH
- Bluescope has extended its tenor of bank facility amid COVID-19, while Wharf operations at Port Kembla were halted after a death on site
- Kirkland Lake Gold has started recalling workers and ramping up business operations after the impact of COVID-19, however does not anticipate achieving full production levels for second quarter of 2020. Kirkland Lake Gold also allocated a $20 million donation for medical community and social organisations in Canada and Australia.
- Ramelius reaches 90% in Spectrum Metal and is now moving to compulsory acquisition of remaining shares in Spectrum.
While artist Banksy has struck again in a Hospital Emergency in England!