Brent Crude has jumper to over $30 a barrel overnight as on this day on 2004 Friends finale was aired in the US.
- Three gold zones found from drilling at Catalyst Metals JV interest – Four Eagles Gold Project near Bendigo in Victoria. One highlight being FERC 284 – 13m @ 2.5g/t Au from 70m, 23m @18.3 g/t Au from 99m including 11m @34.5 g/t Au and 3m @ 110.2g/t Au.
- Classic Minerals applies for a lease on edge of Eastern Wheatbelt of WA at Kat Gap. Scoping studies underway for an open pit scenario..
- Additional resources defined for deposits at King of the Hills with Red 5. Cerebus-Eclipse Indicated and Inferred Resource of 2.8Mt @ 1.2g/t Au for 112,000oz. Centruri Indicated and Inferred Resource of 1.7Mt @ 1.5g/t Au for 81,300oz.
- News South Wales copper gold project shows more strong gold rock chip samples for DevEx Resources. The Basin Creek project is east of Canberra and lies in the Lachlan Fold belt adjacent to Cadia Ridgeway and North Parkes.
- Prime Minister Scott Morrison “We now need to get 1 million Australians back to work”. His view is backed by state and territory leaders. National cabinet approved measures for this to occur on Tuesday May 5.