COVID-19 has closed 12 restaurants in Victoria for deep cleaning following a delivery truck driver testing positive.
- New reverse circulation drill results has revealed shallow gold intercepts for Kin Mining near Leonora. The latest results confirm shallow mineralisation over a 500m strike length at Cardinia Hill, where recent drilling returned outstanding results such as 15m at 4.41g/t Au from 34m and 17m at 3.29g/t Au. Results from Helens East and Helens South were also received. Managing Director Andrew Munckton said “While the assay results in CH20RC020 and CH20RC021 are not spectacular, they have confirmed the geological continuity of the mineralisation over at least 500m of strike length. “At Helens South and Helens East, air-core drilling has so far defined several new zones of mineralisation down to approximately 30m (the depth of penetration of the AC drill) which are co-incident with gold-in-soil anomalies generated from the recently completed Auger drilling program.”
- Diamond drilling has commenced at Top Camp gold prospect in the Pilbara, Western Australia. Coziron Resources has identified that the first part of this program involves 600m core drilling. Since drilling and the results published in late 2019, other tenements in the area have identified the location to be highly prospective of gold.
- Andromeda Metals has commenced drilling in South Australia for high-grade halloysite-kaolin mineralisation at the Condooringie Prospect. Mineral was previously identified and infill drilling will take place between the two high grade halloysite zones identified and potentially to define Bright White halloysite-kaolin over 2 kms of strike at Condooringie should the two zones be shown to be linked.
- Empire Energy has independently assessed prospective resource estimates for its 100% owned Northern Territory Beetaloo sub Basin and Macarthur Basin properties. Empire is working with the NT Government on a return to work program following COVID-19 restrictions, while the discussions continue with drilling companies. Availability of rigs and field service has improved based in the recent price decline in Oil and Gas which reduced activity.
- Ramsay Health Care has confirmed to investors it finalised comprehensive agreements with the Western Australian and NHS England to have its services and facilities available during COVID-19.