News bites for International Nurses Day 2020.
- Metalicity will commence a large drilling program at Kookynie, this follows on from a program earlier this year that identified high grade results. According to Managing Director Jason Livingstone, the company has been keep to follow up the January results. “I am very pleased to be announcing that we are re-commencing field work at the prolific Kookynie Gold Project. The results we published in January 2020 were spectacular and I have been incredibly eager to follow these up. I look forward to keeping our shareholders and the market in general updated as we continue to develop this amazing gold Project.”
- Phase one results on Exploration activities around Mount Isa for Hammer Metals have been updated. Targets have been identified with a Diamond drill program due to commence next month. Managing Director Hammer Metals Daniel Thomas said, “The first program of the JOGMEC Joint Venture has positioned Hammer for success in 2020 with the definition of a number highly prospective Copper/Gold drill targets. Diamond drilling at Shadow will test the depth extent of surface Cu-Au mineralisation that has already been observed. The upcoming program will also see Hammer embark on significant field work to elevate earlier stage targets that have been identified during this program. These upcoming work programs should ensure a steady stream of results from the Mount Isa projects throughout the remainder of 2020.
- A Total Mineral resource increase for Diatreme Resources has been made. An update has identified 47.5Mt with potential for expansion, an increase by 25%. While the maiden Measured Mineral Resource comprises 30.9 Mt @ 99.28% SiO2.
- Bardoc Gold announces a target of commencement of mining in Q3 2021. A resource update is due for Q3 2020 as well. Robert Ryan, CEO of Bardoc Gold said “We expect to see project financing secured and mining commence in Q3 2021, paving the way for construction and full-scale development of this exciting new gold project to commence. “DFS mining studies are underway, with recent optimisations showing promising signs that we can increase our Ore Reserves within the current 3Moz Mineral Resource. With optimisation also to be conducted on our key satellite deposits, the Bardoc Gold Project has all the ingredients to be a truly long-life mining operation.
- Australia`s number one AM broadcaster Alan Jones announced his retirement from Radio this morning.