News you need to know April 22
- Orange Health Service’s COVID-19 response team is now receiving free family meals at the end of each shift, sponsored by Newcrest Mining’s Cadia operations, to support these health professionals and their families, as well as providing patronage to local catering companies.
- Nagambie Resources first drill hole has commenced at Racecourse sulphide-gold target in the Waranga Province, Victoria. The area is prospective for a Fosterville style gold mineralisation. https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20200422/pdf/44h4kjg4cw0f8t.pdf
- How has South32 have come up with a novel way of stopping the spread of Covid-19 at Worsley Alumina:
- Torian Resources has announced Dampier Gold has commenced earning a farm-in interest on its Zuleika Project that will deliver cost savings to Torian and allow further exploration in the WA Goldfields. https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20200422/pdf/44h4qvlf3w94x7.pdf
- Today is 50 years of Earth Day the theme this year is Climate Action.